No words can describe my love for you! I want you to have the GREATEST God has for you, and whatever, or wherever it may be I'll be by your side...for always!
In Balch Springs, you were already known as Elder Elms. Guess that fits now? Just kidding! Happy birthday and thanks to both of you for raising a wonderful son. He's a great pastor.
Happy Birthday Bro. W. Elms. I hope theat Jesus opens your eyes & mind to something new and fresh in the Holy Ghost this week as only he can. Bro. Mark B.
Happy belated birthday, Bro. Elms! We've been on a technology fast this week, so that's why I didn't respond to Sis. Elm's blog. It is now Saturday morning, so I'm legal! LOL!
21 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms! Hope you had a great day, and have the best year yet.
Happy Birthday, Wendell. Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms!!!
Tell the old guy happy birthday
In Balch Springs, you were already known as Elder Elms. Guess that fits now? Just kidding! Happy birthday and thanks to both of you for raising a wonderful son. He's a great pastor.
Sis Gooch
Happy Birthday to a dear friend. You have joined our ranks....the numbers begin with 6....LOL
It is scary that we are now the "elders"
Bro. Elms, we wish you the best! Hope you have a great day!!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!!! We love you and wish you many many many.....many more wonderful years!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms from all us "MOORES" in Beaumont. God Bless You!!!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms!
Hope your day was the best!
Happy Birthday Blessings Bro. Elms.
Happy Birthday Bro. W. Elms. I hope theat Jesus opens your eyes & mind to something new and fresh in the Holy Ghost this week as only he can. Bro. Mark B.
Happy Birthday Bro. Elms!!!There are quite a few things our Pastor takes after you and we know you are proud, we are. We love ya'll!!
Eugene & Joy
Wow!!! You get younger by the day!
Love ya lots!!
From my husband to everyone who wrote: "I appreciate it! It's great to have friends like you!"
From me to you: I also appreciate it! Ya'll are so sweet to write and let him know you thought of him. It made his day very special!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!! (My brother's birthday is today too!)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! LOL!
(for anyone concerned - I did call him on his birthday!)
Hope you had a great day. Love you!
Happy belated birthday, Bro. Elms! We've been on a technology fast this week, so that's why I didn't respond to Sis. Elm's blog. It is now Saturday morning, so I'm legal! LOL!
Happy late birthday:)
I am just now getting back into this 'blogging' thing... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro. Elms! (even if it is a little late)
Post a Comment