Following is a plaque I found in a box of "memories". It was Mom Elms'. It says and expresses how Keith was. He was a man that was "bigger than life" and brought many days of sunshine to our hearts. He loved to sing and make music. I remember many times when he would break out into song. It didn't matter where you were at the time. If he felt like singing, he did! :) Such special memories flood my mind!I love you Keith, and I loved the way you loved your family and friends! I'll meet you again...on the other side!
To all of Keith's friends and family...thank you for loving us as you loved Keith.
13 comments:
LOL! That first picture is priceless!
He was a wonderful man!
He was certainly a great man of God and a giant in my eyes! I loved to hear him sing, and he is deeply missed by many people. You, and the rest of the family, are in my prayers.
I loved hearing your brother sing @ the camp grounds. I can see him singing and Ginger playing! I loved hearing the quartet sing "Hotel Hallelu". I can't remember who all was apart but I think your brother, Brett Jones & Rex Johnson were three of the guys.
I thought of all of you yesterday, as I remembered Keith and his birthday. I think the last time I saw him was at Jonathan and Brenda's wedding. I love the pictures....
WHAT A VOICE!!! I loved to hear him sing!
Oh, Linda, thank God for such great memories. Your brother was a great singer, saxophone player, and the older he got the better looking he got. What a handsome man! He is missed greatly.
My first conscious thought on Dec. 9th was, "Today is Keith's birthday". He was such an awesome brother and friend. We went to San Francisco on the 9th to see "A Christmas Carol" and Nathaniel and Danelle said, "Mom, since it's Uncle Keith's birthday why don't you tell us Uncle Keith stories"? Well, I started telling and then they along with Nathan joined in and told some of their own memories. It got quite hilarious. You can't talk about Keith without laughing. :) I sat, listening to them reminisce and had tears in my eyes (I didn't let them show). I am thankful for the good memories. What a guy!!!
I actually knew who Keith & Ginger were before I knew the rest of you! They did an awesome job leading choir at youth camp. I loved to hear him sing the old songs.
I am glad you all have beautiful memories of Keith.
the pictures are great. keith will always live in our hearts. so many things the kids do...are so like their father. it is a source of joy to me. thank you for the sweet words. keith was a great great man.
to know him was to love him...ily
Great pictures1 I was just thinking about some of the things we did together in Fresno. I think Keith helped me mow the church yard (my first time). I remember we were mowing the grass where the auditorium now stands. He also helped me to catch the old turtle lawn mower when it got in gear and ran away from me! HA! Memories!
Thank you all for your "memories"!
Keith was loved by so many people.
Ginger, it is good hearing from you. I think about you often, and pray for you! LOVE YOU!
I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TIRED... LOOKING BACK FROM WHERE I STARTED FROM...NOBODY TOLD ME THE ROAD WAS GONNA BE EASY....I DON'T BELIEVE HE BROUGHT ME THIS FAR TO LEAVE ME...(THE FIRST SONG THAT KEITH TAUGHT ME AT YOUTH CAMP WHEN I WAS PLAYING THE BASS FOR GINGER AND HIM DURING CHOIR)
YOU WERE A GREAT FRIEND TO ME AND I DO MISS YOU
James, thank you for the Youth Camp memory and song! I can hear him singing it right now. Keith loved you, too.
Post a Comment