Sunday evening we drove out to Broaddus to attend service. It was our first time to be there, and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Catching Up
As you all know, we were sick for several days during Thanksgiving holidays, but I am happy to report that we are doing so much better! Andrew, Mandy and the girls stopped by to see us on their way home from spending time with the folks in Deweyville. We were very happy to get to spend a couple of hours with them. We just can't get enough "lovin' from our baby girls", and couldn't seem to quit talking to Andrew and Mandy.
I took a few pictures after we ate. Alayna was enjoying an ice cream cone. She is growing like a weed! She had been travelling, then playing outside on the restaurant's patio, and I caught her with her hair messed up. I love it!
Ashlyn is a little doll, too and getting sweeter and cuter all the time.
We enjoyed our short time with them. I love being friends with our own kids. It's fun!
Sunday evening we drove out to Broaddus to attend service. It was our first time to be there, and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mark and Diane Green have done a great work, and God is doing great things for them and their church. Bro. Green asked my husband to come to the platform, and when Wendell got up there Bro. Green turned to him and said, "I hope you're ready to preach, because you're preaching." :) Preach, he did! After church the Green's were so kind and took us to eat...all the way back to Lufkin! Bro. Green was telling stories and I almost couldn't catch my breath from laughing!!! You NEED to hear about the "Red-neck funeral". That's all I'm going to say. You'll just have to hear it from him!!! LOL!
Sunday evening we drove out to Broaddus to attend service. It was our first time to be there, and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad y'all are feeling better!
I LOVE Mark & Diane Green!!!!!
I'm glad everyone is getting well! I enjoyed all the pics!!!
Mark Green is insane.....
I'm really glad y'all are feeling better! I'm also glad y'all got to visit with Andrew, Mandy, and the girls. The kids are so cute and a lot of fun! I always loved watching Alayna worship in church. I also remember good ole young camp days with the Greens. They're wonderful people!!
Those are two beautiful little dolls. Wish I could cuddle them and give them hugs and kisses.
(From their Aunt Kathy)
Post a Comment