The time is 4:39 p.m. and I received a call from Karla telling me our realtor called and is going to show our house at 5:00 p.m. I would appreciate it so much if you would breathe a prayer and ask God to sell our home TODAY!
I'm obviously getting the msg late but I hope the 'show' went well. When you wrote about your motorhome being in the shop I prayed your house would sell. I'm sure you are ready to get into a home. I will definitely keep this in my daily prayers.
I.ve prayed for you as well. Just because you haven't heard from them this evening, doesn't mean they are not still considering your home. They could have a few more they want to look at first It's very possible they will come back for a second look. In any case, I will pray that the right buyer comes along very soon.
8 comments:
Sis. Elms, we will certainly pray for your house to sell and for the price y'all want. I know you're anxious to get this behind you!!
I'm obviously getting the msg late but I hope the 'show' went well. When you wrote about your motorhome being in the shop I prayed your house would sell. I'm sure you are ready to get into a home. I will definitely keep this in my daily prayers.
A little late as well, but still praying!
Thank you all for praying! I really do appreciate it. I'm sure when the house sells I will be letting everyone know! :) Love you!
I.ve prayed for you as well. Just because you haven't heard from them this evening, doesn't mean they are not still considering your home. They could have a few more they want to look at first It's very possible they will come back for a second look. In any case, I will pray that the right buyer comes along very soon.
I'm reading this late too, but am praying because what was planted yesterday (in viewing the house) could be watered soon.
I'm late also but want you to know that your house (and Karla and Gene's ) selling is on my daily prayer list. Love you..
Sis and bro Elms i am praying, GOD knows when is the right time, Love you
Post a Comment