Friday, August 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDA!

Today is Brenda's ____th birthday! I want to say to her that she is lovely "inside and out"! Brenda, you have been all a sons father and mother could ever hope for. I'm glad Jonathan chose you for his wife. You have not disappointed us at all!!! Your #1 quality is your love for God and the things of God. You love Him more than anything in this world, and it is seen by those around you. Your love for your husband and girls is beautiful! Thank you for loving our son as you do, and THANK YOU for giving us some gorgeous granddaughters!!!! Dad and I love you more than we can express. Thank you for loving us! Also, thank you for being a wonderful Pastor's Wife. The saints of The Apostolic Church are always telling Dad and me how much they love you. Thank you for showing all of us how to walk with the Lord. No one could ever have a better example of how a true Christian is suppose to live. Have a wonderful birthday, a year filled with the greatness of God, and days filled with love from your family, church family and friends!

14 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Happy birthday to my sweet and beautiful friend, Brenda!!! I hope you enjoy your day.

janet anglin said...

Your blog is so true, Sis. Elms! Brenda has a unique way of making everyone feel very special. She's a precious young lady, and I hope she has a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!! Love you bunches!

John and Lori said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!! You ARE beautiful and everything your mother-in-law said is true!! You have a way of making everyone feel special.

Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda! You are a beautiful young lady!

The Hunts said...

AMEN to Sis "Elms-Elms"! hehe

To "MY Sis Elms": We're so thankful that God gave you to us! Hope your day is full of SURPRISES! We love you more and more each day.

Happy Birthday!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!!! May your day be blessed and extra special.

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday to Brenda.

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday to Beautiful Brenda! We hope your day is blessed beyond words. We love you BUNCHES!!!
Uncle Nathan and Aunt Ronda

Karla said...

Brenda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm so glad you are part of our family!! Love you!

Jolene Harris said...

Happy Birthday Brenda! I don't know you personally, but I feel I know you in spirit just from what I have read from posting on Sis. Elms blog site, which I love by the way. May you have a blessed year and many more years to come.

Kassie said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda! Glad you finally are catching up with me...lol. Love you!

Mandy said...

Well a few days late to wish a happy birthday on the blog! but happy birthday anyway!!!