100,000 HITS!
WOW! I never thought in a million years when I started this blog that I would ever have this many "hits"! I've been watching my counter, and today after I took a good Sunday afternoon nap, I checked to see how many "hits" I'd had, and to my surprise I had 100,009!!!! I can't believe it! I thank all of you who have made my "blogging" worthwhile. As you know, I LOVE staying in contact with people and this has been one of the most FUN ways of doing it. THANK YOU for reading what I have on my mind, and THANK YOU for adding so much to my life!
17 comments:
Congratulations on 100,000 hits. That's awesome. I'm not surprised at all. Anyone who reads your blog will understand why you've had so many hits. :)
THANK YOU, RONDA! That's sweet! Love you!
Congratulations!! I always am excited to see what you have to say. I'm glad you are my friend!
Love ya!
Oh and yes...I am glad I am your friend...LOL!
LOL! Karen, thank you! I'm glad WE are FRIENDS! LOL! LOVE YOU!
Congrats on 100,000 hits! Your blog is well worth the time that it takes to read it!!! Love you...
Ahhh! Thank you, Carla! Love you, too!
Love reading your blog and seeing your pictures, especially the "girls"!
Karen, thank you! I enjoy the pictures of the girls, also! :) I haven't had any new ones lately.
Congrats on making it to 100,000! I can't imagine getting on the computer and not getting to read your blog!
CONGRATULATION!!!! They are well deserved. You have inspired so many of us. Pray for me and Landon as I travel home tomorrow. Love you..
I am 100,168. Congrats on your wonderful feat, but it a wonderful blog so that's why we all love dropping by.
Congratulations to the Queen of Blogging!!!! I love reading what you have to say. Hope you enjoy a blessed week.
I am not surprised that you have so many hits. I love reading your blog and you have so many friends that love reading it too. You are a true friend and are loved so much by me and my family. Love you!
I am speechless! That is just awesome, great, super! etc... LOL!!
Congratulations, Sis. Elms! I ALWAYS love reading what you have to say. Love you a lot!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVERYONE! You're all so kind! You make me want to "keep on writing"! :) Let's keep having FUN!
Post a Comment