Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Wendell, I love you more than words can say, and I wish you a very Happy Father's Day! You are my best friend and an awesome Dad! Your hand prints are all over the lives of our sons, and I appreciate you for all you have put into them. They are carbon copies of you and I'm proud to be your wife! I LOVE YOU!

I am a blessed lady to have two sons! Andrew and Jonathan, I want you to know that I couldn't be more proud of you! I have watched you become men, and then watched as you became husbands, and then as you became fathers to your beautiful little girls, and you have excelled in all of these. Thank you for being the men you are! I love you!

9 comments:

Karla said...

Amen to all of this! Happy Father's day to 3 of the great men in my life!! Love you all!!!

Roxana said...

Thank you, Bro. Elms for being my spiritual father. The things I learned from you have helped to keep me stable when the way is rough. Happy Father's Day!!!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Father's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Amen again! Hope your father's day was the best yet! Love you all three.

Mandy said...

Happy Father's Day!!!!! I love you and you are wonderful. I am glad I married a man who is following in your footsteps!

Rev. Wendell Elms said...

Keep those wonderful thoughts and comments rollin' in. I love every one of them! Thank you very much, and it HAS been a very good Father's Day for me. My wife and boys make me proud - can you blame me !? I love you back!

Tammy Bryant said...

Bro. Elms - so many thoughts, such a small space.
As I watch you and your sons that have turned out to be men just as you, it is comforting to know how good God has been to MY PASTOR! You are a great spiritual father and I love your love for people.
Thanks for knowing Jesus and showing me all the time!

Anonymous said...

PS I must say Jonathan looks a little mischievious in that pic. LOL

Gene Holley said...

HAPPY "TWO DAYS AFTER" FATHER'S DAY! Glad to call you "kinfolks!"