Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Camp Meeting and Friends Slideshow

11 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Thanks for the great pictures! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. So glad for Alayna and all the others that were filled with the Spirit! MIssed being there with you.

Karla said...

AWESOME pictures! What would we do without the internet? At least this way we can all stay connected.

Linda Elms said...

Gene, We really missed ya'll, too!

Karla, I agree! The internet is great for "staying connected"! I missed you at Camp Meeting! Oh well....what can I say?

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! Glad you had a great Camp-Meeting. The girls are so pretty. Older ones and young ones. LOL

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Ronda! I missed you and the family, also. Wny do we all have to be in different districts? That's the pits! LOL!

Tammy Bryant said...

Great pics! I thoroughly enjoyed those. You are your sisters are funny!

Thanks again!

Keith and Carla said...

Enjoyed the pictures!!!

Christina said...

The slideshow is great just like the camp was. Thank you for having your camera handy to take some pics of Haiden.

Michelle said...

We loved the slide show, it is so precious to have pictures of Alayna receiving the Holy Ghost. We are so happy for your family!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

It is the pits. I missed yall and seeing those pictures of yur family made me want to be there. We are in Georgia and will go home next week for our camp and back to Indiana.
Love yall.

Linda Elms said...

Jery Ann, I missed you and Bro. Ronnie, also. We went to eat with Bro. Buddy and Sis. Robbie one day. They are such nice people. I wish ya'll could have been there.