Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Wonderful Mother's Day and Birthday
I had a wonderful Mother's Day and birthday! My church really surprised me and I just wanted to share a few photos with my "blog friends". I had gone to Texas Women's Conference in Lufkin and even went shopping, which is very UN-usual for me. I do not like to shop (really) but gave into the pleading of Brenda to go to one dress shop with her....so....I did. I found the dress I wanted, but didn't buy it. In conversation with some of my ladies at the conference they asked me if I had gone shopping. I told them I had and found a dress I wanted, but didn't buy it. Well, to make a long story short, they surprised me with it for Mother's Day and Birthday! I was totally shocked! Then on Sunday night they presented me with a basket full of wonderful shower gels, lotion, candle, etc. from Bath and Body. I couldn't believe it! THANK YOU again to my wonderful church for loving me. I love you more than I can say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You deserve every bit of it. You are truely a special lady. Life Tab is blessed to have you as a pastor's wife.
I am sooooo glad we could surpise you with something you really wanted!!!!! The dress looked great on you :) Has Sis. Karla seen it yet??? She new about the whole thing LOL
Beautiful dress for such a beautiful lady!
I'm so glad you had such a nice Mother's day and Birthday. You deserve it so much, you are such a special person. We love you!
Post a Comment