Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trip to California

Last week we flew to San Jose for Sis. Blanche Shoemake's "going home service". It was a beautiful service and we were so glad we could be there. I thank God for my friends and family! I also thank Him for the promise of HEAVEN! You can see there are a lot of smiles, but the reason we can smile during the "sad times" is because we know that someday we will see our loved ones again! "Won't we have a time when we get over yonder!" We also enjoyed visiting with Ronda and Nathan. We stayed with them and got to see Nathaniel, Matt and Danelle. It's always good being with them!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pictures! I love it I've been to Europe and California already today and it's not even noon!

Tammy Bryant said...

Great comment Sis. Mandy! I was thinking the same thing!

Keith and Carla said...

Love the pictures! Are Richard and Sara living in California? I was surprised seeing them on here -it has been a while since we've seen them.

Karla said...

LOL Mandy! Me too!!

Thanks for the pictures!!

Sheree said...

Thanks for the slide show. It was so good to see you. Can't wait till I get to Texas to see everyone else.

Linda Elms said...

Mandy, you're so funny, but it's the truth! I've enjoyed visiting Europe myself!!

Hello Tammy! Miss you!

Carla, yes Richard and Sarah are living there and attend the Shoemake's church. They're doing great!

Hi....Karla!

Sheree, we enjoyed seeing ya'll, too. We'll be happy to have you back in TEXAS!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I enjoyed the trip also but I couldn't find the way to Europe..lol.
I just returned from Alaska but wouldn't mind taking that journed. Mandy you are SO cute.