Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home

We're HOME! Thank the Lord for safe flights. It was bumpy a few times and I nearly squeezed my husbands arm off, but it got smoother and wasn't too bad. We got the news about Sis. Barbara being in the hospital and headed there as soon as we got home. I hugged her and she asked me how I was doing, then said, "It's alright. It's alright." Please keep her and the family in your prayers. Those who are not part of our church, would you please pray for all of us. We need your prayers! Thank you and God bless you all.

12 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Glad you made it home safe. Our prayers are with Sis. Barbara and her family. They are so close to our hearts. God is our Rock.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Gene. I know you are praying for them. Love you!

Jana Allard said...

Will pray right now. Glad you are home safe.

Cheri said...

Glad that you are all home safe and sound, I will pray for Barbara and her family, and the church there, God Bless ♥ Cheri Bagato

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I'm supposing you went ot California for Sis. Blanche's funeral. Our prayers with be with Sis. Barbara and her family, you and Bro. Elms, and your church family. God is our source and a very present help in time of trouble. He is present and I feel His sweet presence while writing this and praying for our friends.

Tammy Bryant said...

God is definitely our Rock and Refuge. God has made Sis. Barbara one also. I am praying for her, her family and Life Tab. God is able to answer and deliver. I shall forever praise and worship HIM thru this all.

Anonymous said...

Prayers sent, Linda.

Keith and Carla said...

Glad you are home! I've missed your blogging. Sis. Barbara & the church there are in our prayers, also.

Patti said...

Glad that you made it home safely. I am praying for Sis. Barbara, her family, and Life Tab.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your prayers. As I read your comments this morning I felt the presence of God come to me! He is wonderful! I thank God for my friends and family. You are all wonderful and precious to Him and me!

Anonymous said...

GOD IS IN CONTROL

Linda Elms said...

Jody, you are so right! God IS in control and I trust Him. Thank you for writing. Keep your eyes on Jesus. He will carry you!