I was tagged by Ronda, my sister, so I did it because I HAD to! LOL!
“A to Z Meme”
A -Available or Single? NEITHER! Married 34 years and still on our honeymoon!
B- Best Friend - Wendell, my husband. I've loved him since I was 12.
C- Cake or Pie - Cake. I love dense, heavy cakes or muffins.
D- Drink of Choice - Diet Coke!
E- Essential Item - my Bible - I find any answer I need in the pages of this Book.
F- Favorite Color - Emerald Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms - I don't like either one!
H- Hometown - Fresno, CA
I- Indulgence - Hot fudge sunday from Braum's
J-January or February - January! It's the beginning of a NEW YEAR!
K- Kids - Two incredible sons! Both in the ministry.
L- Life isn't complete without - God, family and friends. (relationship)
M- Marriage date - September 15
N- Number of siblings - 3 (one brother, 2 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples - Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears - Flying in a plane! I'd rather have my feet on the ground.
Q- Favorite Quote - "I cannot fail for there are those who trust me."
R- Reasons to smile - God has been so good to me and I have FOUR beautiful granddaughters!
S- Season(ing) - Season - Fall; Seasoning - Salt! Not too many things taste good without it.
T- Tag Three - Mandy, 'Dubya' Lynn, Christina
U- Unknown fact about me - If it's unknown...I'm sure not going to tell it!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals - I'm not real crazy about meat, but not totally vegetarian.
W- Worst habit - Maybe this is the "unknown fact"?
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds - I do not want either, but have had both.
Y- Your favorite foods - Mexican, especially MY tacos!
Z- Zodiac - Taurus, but does it really matter?
Ok....Mandy, 'Dubya', and Christina it's your turn!
17 comments:
Thanks for playing along. LOL
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
I think it is so cute that all three sisters put Diet Coke and Hot Fudge Sundaes!
Keith and I agree with you on your tacos! They sound really good about now. Hmmm...I wonder how many "points" they would be?!
Ronda, you're welcome! LOL!
Michelle, we have a way of liking the same things! :)
Carla, don't worry about the points since you never get to eat them. Next time you're here maybe I can whip some out for you. Oooo...they do sound good, don't they?
Okay, I would really like to know what the deal is with the tacos? I've heard some talk about these tacos before and I'm beginning to believe there must be something special about them.
Chris Isom
Well, Bro. Chris, I guess you have to ask some who have had them before. I just cook 'em, and everybody that eats 'em, loves 'em. LOL!
Sounds like you are going to have to give up your taco recipe. We are all too curious now.
Okay, I may live in close proximity to the beach, but you have Braum's yummy ice cream! LOL On a hot day, I am sure your hot fudge sunday is quite refreshing.
Also, I share your sentiments about still being on a honeymoon. Mark and I have been married for 13 fantastic years! He is my amazing, best friend.
OKay Mom I have answered the call of duty! LOL
sis elms, I got tagged as well and i had a blast doin this and it was fun. I did comment on the tacos you fix. They are so delicious. tlk 2 you later.
I've never done this taggin' thing, but i enjoyed doin it when Bro Chris Isom tagged me and this was fun!!!
Jana, I don't know what makes the tacos as good as everyone says they are! LOL! I just fix them the way Mother taught me to when I was home! That's been a LONG TIME! I just figured, if I keep doing it the way I was taught and always made them, then they'll always been "good and right". LOL! Sounds like a message, doesn't it? That's the way I feel about the Gospel and the principles of God's Word! Keep preaching, teaching, and living what the Bible says and it will always be "good and right"! WOW...how did I get off on that?
Debbie, you've got that right about the "Braum's hot fudge sundae"! They are very good on a hot Texas day. Also, I'm happy you have a great relationship with your husband. It's so good to hear about people who love each other so much.
Mandy, I'm glad you answered the call! I enjoyed your answers to the questions.
Kyle, I read your answers and enjoyed them. It's fun finding out about friends and just a little of what they are made of.
Hi, Sis. Elms. It was soooo good to see you the other day in San Jose for a brief hug. Wish we could spend more time together some day.
I really like your quote on this A to Z meme. What power one little sentence has! I'm going to print it out and put it on my kitchen wall for my family. Thanks!
Love you! P.S. I am a huge hot fudge sundae fan, too!
Do you know who the author of this quote is?
Hello Tina, it was good seeing you, also. I'm sorry I do not know who wrote that quote. I'm glad you like it, and can use it. That quote has definitely been a guide to me through life.
Post a Comment