Friday, May 04, 2007

Remember Me

I received this from Charlene, a lady in my church. It is very touching and I thought it would do us all good to see it. Let's pray for our President and our troops like never before. We need God to help us through these last days, and give our President strength and wisdom to do what is right for our beautiful country, America. We also need to ask God for His protection on all those who are fighting for our freedoms. They need our support. God Bless America!

6 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Very touching. This was on the news a few weeks back. They were interviewing the young lady who had created it. It had a million hits. I just looked, it now has had 3.8 million hits!
I appreciate all the men and women of the armed forces who continue to fight for our freedom.
GOD PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!

Linda Elms said...

Yes, it is very touching. I had not seen it before now. 3.8 million hits! WOW....that's awesome.

Michelle said...

I loved this, it was so moving.

Ashley said...

Sis. Elms, thank you for sharing. It was so touching. I support are armed forces 100%...I kind of have to. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I cried through the entire thing. With my great-grandfather Dyson, my grandfather Kenneth Henley, my uncle Rusty, and of course, my father, fighting each day for our freedom just moved me to tears. Especially considering the fact that my great-grandfather was at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941 and my grandfather was a spy figure in the Vietnam War, it made me honestly think about how much these soldiers sincerely sacrifice for this country's freedom. So that there is a loving family to come home to. I loved it and don't know how anyone could keep a dry eye if they weren't bawling their eyes out!!! -Kathy

Linda Elms said...

Kathy, thank you for writing. Your heritage is very touching. I did not know these things about your family. I am so thankful for those who have fought and who are still fighting for our freedom! God bless them all!!