To my two lovely sisters and in remembrance of a beautiful Mother, I wish you both a Happy Mother's Day. You both are so beautiful and I've been privleged to have you as sisters. I know there are a lot of "sisters" who do not have the relationship that we do and I am thankful for the "friendship" we get to enjoy with each other. There are times we laugh together and we do that rather well, and there are times we cry together. The "crying times" are getting further apart, and I am glad of that. Then, there are times we just sit and relax and not have to say anything and we know what we're all thinking without a word spoken. That's when just a "look" can either throw us into long periods of laughter, or giggles, (if we're in church or someplace we would try to keep our composure). Most of the time we laugh instead of cry, even if we're suppose to be serious. Some may not understand what we're laughing at, and that's okay, because when we have each other that's all that matters at the moment. As I write, I get tickled just thinking about these times. Of course, we had a great teacher in Mother. She's the one that taught us to not take life too seriously. I want you both to know that I treasure your friendship and love. You're wonderful and I love you! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my two "super-cali-fragi-listic-expe-ali-do-cious" DAUGHTERS!


Brenda and Mandy you are both beautiful, inside and out! I am so blessed to have you as my "daughters"! You are like my own and if I would have had girls I would have wanted them to be "just like you". God saw that I needed you in my life and gave you to me and I love you so much! Thank you for marrying Jonathan and Andrew. God perfectly matched you to them. Thank you for being the beautiful example of what a wife should be. I've watched you through the years, and I couldn't be more proud of you! Then, you are awesome MOTHER'S! I have total confidence in the way you are leading your daughters. Savanna, Scarlet, Alayna and Ashlyn are blessed to have mother's like you. THANK YOU for being a Godly example to them and leading them "in the way they ought to go"! I LOVE YOU!
And to all my friends.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! You are special to me and I don't know what I would do without you. God bless you! I LOVE YOU!
8 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Love you...
I am smiling right now thinking of the MANY times we have "lost it" in laughter. If laughter really does do good like a medicine we should be very healthy. LOL Love you to and am proud to have you as my sisters and friends. :)
O.K. - me too, Ronda! These memories definitely bring a smile to your face.
Thinking of us laughing reminds me of the picture from Carmel that we took last year! No one but sisters would be laughing as hard as we were over what we were laughing at!!
Hope you both had a great day! Love you!
Three beautiful sisters, daughters, mothers, and wives! Hope you 3 have had a great Mother's Day. I know my sweet wife did.
Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! You're getting prettier by the birthday. Age graces you with such class. Glad to be your one and only.
So sweet!!! What a beautiful family you have!
Happy Birthday Sis. Elms. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Wendell, you are so sweet! Thank you for writing. We all had a great Mother's Day, and I've had a fun and happy birthday. Thank you for loving me, even at age....not that it's a secret or anything! LOL! I love you!
Thank you to Carla, Jana, and Lynda for all your sweet notes! You're all special to me.
Ronda and Karla, you're the greatest! Love you both!
Post a Comment