Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Friendship Sunday
Sunday was a wonderful day for Life Tabernacle! After our morning service we stayed at the church and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, and all the fixin's to go with them. After a good lunch with friends and family that had been invited we had a day of FUN! We had 5 bouncers for the youngest to the adults, and everyone had a blast on them. There was a good game of basketball played and the guys really enjoyed that. We even had JUMP ROPE, the "old fashion" game! Who would have ever thought it would have been the thing everyone wanted to do? LOL! It was so much fun. I know I keep saying "fun", but how else do you describe a great time with friends? I wanted to get this slideshow on today so everyone could enjoy Friendship Sunday again. We had a wonderful time! I took a lot of pictures and this slideshow will be a long one, but I promise you will enjoy it. :) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Hello Sis Elms, your slideshow is awesome, I would love to visit your church one day, isnt it great to know that we as a family of God can have so much fun together, GOD BLESS, and thank you for sharing, your family with us, ♥ Cheri Bagato
cheribagato.blogspot.com
Next time, we can save a lot of work and just buy a few more jump ropes! Who needs "high-tech" bouncers when you have good ole fashion rope?! It was a GREAT Friendship Sunday!
Looks like you had a blast! Glad it was so much fun and you had so many visitors.
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for putting up the slideshow...
*grin*
Looks like a "grand ole time" was had by all!!! It was good to see the familiar faces, and exciting to see so many new ones.
We love you all!
Karen
Thanks for the slideshow, Sis. Elms, even though it does make the heart a "little" homesick! Looks like you all had a GREAT time.
Friendship Sunday was a GREAT success with in excess of 70 visitors! It was fun from the very start. Yes, you SHOULD have been here. Thanks, my honey, for having your handy camera handy. I think you have the disease called 'blogamania.' Is there a cure in sight ?? The slide show was wonderful.
What a great slide show. You are just getting plum fancy with all those pictures you take. I'm thankful you had a great turn out and looks like loads of laughter.
Friendship Sunday was absolutely wonderful! The slideshow is great and it definitely showed all the "fun" we had.
Anyone for jumprope this weekend?
The men will be gone and it can be all girls. hehehe!
How else to describe such a great time? Why absolutely fantastic of course! lol! just thought I'd drop by. My mom told me that you couldn't find my blog and that's because after I took everything down on my Art Addicts Anonymous page it wouldn't let me post anything. So I took it down and made a new one. It's sanitynonexistant.blogspot.com
love ya!
Friendship sunday was a blast!!!!!I ant wait til we do it again. Im now determined to figure out how to double dutch, it was alittle harder than what i thot itd be, i couldt find the right "beat", it was awesome!!!!
Friendship Sunday was wonderful. Young and old alike enjoyed themselves. Your slideshow was great.
This looks like a total blast!!! Glad y'all had fun and had so many visitors!
I'm glad everyone enjoyed Friendship Sunday with me! I'm looking forward to another one in the future. Anyone out there that's never visited us at Life Tabernacle really needs to come and experience it!! We have a GREAT church. God is definitely working and doing wonderful things.
I think I could hear laughter, squeals, and a whole lot of hollerin' while watching that slide show. Awesome! Who said going to church wasn't fun?!?!?
Thanks Sis Elms for blogging friendship sunday. I have some great pics. i will post later when things settle down a little. we had an incredible time. Can't wait to plan another one. And I want to go on record I have one awsome husband Who can do anything he can set his mind to. Thanks Babe for the wonderful sunday!!!
I thought for a second that Bro. Elms had a blog, Then we would know that blogamania is real and it is contagious too. lol
Looks like a lot of fun and a great way to reach out.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpres.com
Post a Comment