I'm glad you didn't resist! Those are really cute.
Keep on posting!
I am really enjoying Alayna's blog ;).
Wonderful!
Thank you all! I'm glad you enjoy my "grandkids"!Bro. Dan, I'm glad you're enjoying MY blog, even though it's about MY grandkids! LOL!
Linda, I hate to be the one to tell you, but Santa died. Check my site today for the sad details.In great sorrow,Shirley Buxtonwww.writenow.wordpress.com
Seems my link does not work in my post about the death of Santa. I'll try again here. The problem is no doubt because of such grief throughout the atmosphere.Shirley
Sis. Buxton, I still don't see a link to Santa's death! Maybe he really didn't die? You think that might be a possibility?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm glad you didn't resist! Those are really cute.
Keep on posting!
I am really enjoying Alayna's blog ;).
Wonderful!
Thank you all! I'm glad you enjoy my "grandkids"!
Bro. Dan, I'm glad you're enjoying MY blog, even though it's about MY grandkids! LOL!
Linda, I hate to be the one to tell you, but Santa died. Check my site today for the sad details.
In great sorrow,
Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com
Seems my link does not work in my post about the death of Santa. I'll try again here. The problem is no doubt because of such grief throughout the atmosphere.
Shirley
Sis. Buxton, I still don't see a link to Santa's death! Maybe he really didn't die? You think that might be a possibility?
Post a Comment