
Just a quick thought this morning before I get too busy to stop. I'm getting ready to go out and Christmas shop for the kids, but I want you all to know that I'm THANKFUL for all of you who are my friends and family!

I don't know what I would do without you. In this time of "running around" and doing the things of the Christmas Season, let's remember to stop and GIVE THANKS to the ONE who came, and for the precious gift He has given to us.

If it wasn't for Jesus we wouldn't have the PEACE and JOY in our lives that only He can give. I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU for stopping by and visiting often. I love hearing from each of you! Life is only worth living when you have Jesus, family, and friends! RELATIONSHIP is what it's all about.

I wouldn't want to go through life any other way. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
4 comments:
I love you back. :)
We love you too! You are a beautiful example of a Christian lady, and I am thankful to know you.
A very Merry Christmas to you!
Love,
Karen
Ahhh!! Thank you Sis. Buxton and Sis. Karen! It's great having friends!
Thank you Helen. She is a very wonderful lady and I've known her almost all my life.
Post a Comment