
There is a song that says, "I Can't Find the Words" so I have to use that phrase tonight when I talk about the things God has done for us this weekend. We had Sis. Nona Freeman with us in both services and she was used of God mightily! She preached a message God gave her to preach to EVERY church she is invited to and it was EXACTLY what we needed to hear.

While she preached she told of miracles and the working of God in the lives of Bro. Freeman and herself. All of you who have heard her know exactly of what I speak. Faith was being built in the hearts of everyone under the sound of her voice, and she was getting ready to lay hands on EVERYONE who came forward when she leaned on the pulpit, ceased speaking and became disoriented. She was near collapse when Wendell and Andrew sat her down in a chair behind the pulpit. The church started praying and after a little while she started coming back around!!

She was PRAISING GOD through most of this situation, and felt that Satan was trying to destroy what God was wanting to do, so she told him, "Satan, I AM going to sit in that chair and I AM going to pray for everyone who wants to be prayed for", which was most of the people in the congregation! WOW! It was a POWERFUL move of the Holy Ghost and many people were touched. I've had one lady tell me she was in a lot of pain when she went to get prayed for and after Sis. Freeman laid hands on her, she went back to the pew, worshiping God, and the pain was gone!! We are EXPECTING GREAT REPORTS from tonights service! At 90 years old this dear "warrior of the cross" is still being used mightily of God and we were privileged to have her here at Life Tabernacle!
12 comments:
Thank Bro. & Sis. Elms for being so sensitive to the Holy Ghost. We witnessed a special "power" and I am so grateful.
Wow, I've heard many stories of Sis. freeman. Sorry I missed it. Miss and Love you all!
Sis. Freeman is one of my favorites! So glad y'all enjoyed yourselves.
I know I was so looking forward to her vist and I wasn't disappointed. God has moved and I am just waiting for my visit to MD Anderson to confirm my complete healing in Jesus's name. God is in control! I have already told two people who do not attend our church about the wonderful service. And I haven't even left the house. Do all in Jesus' Name.
AMEN! IN JESUS NAME! Everything you do, do it all in the Name of Jesus, PRAISING HIM! That's what gained VICTORY last night in Life Tabernacle! We definitely saw a MIGHTY work of God! Everyone who reads my blog please put Sis. Barbara and Sis. Shahan on your PRAISE list! We are believing God for complete healing!! Thank you so much! I love you all!
WOW!!! Over and over again about the Power of the Lord and the Power of Praise!!
Amen! I am believing with you and the saints of Life Tabernacle to confirm some of the things that happened on this great week-end. I will greatly miss people like Sis. Freeman when she goes on to her reward but so thankful for her life and ministry.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com
Wow! You're right. I'm not sure there are words to describe last night. Nor is it something I will soon forget.
However, even though it was all incredible - down to the last morsel - I must say I got so tickled watching her laugh. Laugh! Every time she told of something wonderful God had done and then she would just laugh.
That's not to take away anything that happened after she finished preaching... Oh. My. Word... Wow.
*still in awe*
Sis. Elms, do you have a CD/tape ministry? Would it be possible to get a copy of the service? I have two cassette recordings of messages by Sis. Freeman and I have almost worn them out over the years. I cherish them so. Each time I listen to them I am strengthened and ministered to. There is no one like Sis. Freeman indeed. She is so mightily used of the Lord.
I just found your church website, Sis. Elms and will listen to the message there! God Bless! Sis. Jewel
Jewel, I'm glad you found our church website. The message I am speaking of in the post is not on the website at this time. Keep checking back. If we do not put it on the website for some reason, you could order it from the church. Thank you for stopping by. God bless you!
So glad for what God is doing! I always enjoy hearing her so much. She has had so many amazing experiences.
Post a Comment