Monday, December 04, 2006

Preparing for the "Christmas for Christ" Service

Preparing for the Christmas for Christ Service.




























Lynn and Trevon are discussing something. Maybe it was the service? I don't know, but I do know they do a wonderful job in leading us in worship!

Joseph and Kassie talking before choir practice.

Alayna standing by the manger with her gift she would give to Jesus. She said to me, "Mimi, this is a gift for Jesus. It's money, but don't tell Him what it is, ok?" Of course, I told her I wouldn't tell Him. She then said, "Maybe He will open it!" Her little eyes were shining so bright with anticipation. Oh, the sincerity of a little child! It brings a smile to my heart and tears to my eyes.

3 comments:

Karla said...

I LOVE this picture of Alayna. And the story of her not wanting you to tell Jesus what her gift is - how adorable!!

Linda Elms said...

I know! It was awesome!

Gene Holley said...

Proud of all of you! Ya'll are great people!