

I absolutely LOVE watching the children come by us on their way to the manger.






Wendell always has the church pray over the offering so that it will go to see more churches built in America. Last night he had some "young men" come up and lay their hands on the offering and pray. I didn't think about it until I was writing this post, but the young men he called up last night has been raised in this church and everyone of them were "little boys" walking the aisle with their family on Christmas for Christ Sunday. Thank you Trevon, Junior, Jeremy, Lynn, and Jason for living for God with all your heart and for blessing the church with your faithfulness. What a great heritage you have to pass along to your family, someday.
9 comments:
The children are too cute! I do remember bringing our gift as a little girl, but couldn't figure out how Baby Jesus was going to open them. I didn't want to ask for fear I would sound dumb, even though Mom and Dad had always told us that no question was dumb! LOL!
Our church is carrying on the United States map tradition. We had Bro. Kevin Kelly make us one last year. It gives us good memories of home. Our people liked the idea, also.
Love you!
Carla,that is so neat! I'm glad ya'll are carrying on the tradition! Your church will LOVE IT!
I will never forget the times that the boys came to us on CFC service day and offered their money to be given to Jesus for Christmas. Those gifts given from a heart of love meant more than anything they could have given to us personally.
I have always loved the CFC tradition at Life Tabernacle. It made me cry when all the families would line up and wait for their turn to give their gift. My heart would be overwhelmed with love.
Our boys always wanted to be a part too, bringing us money, even a handful of change to give to JESUS. I want this to live on in the Prince Household and our new church.
Love to you all.
Karen
Thank you all for sharing your "memories" with me. This is definitely a tradition that is worth continuing. Love you all!
Hi Sis. Elms,
I really enjoyed reading your site this morning. It was so good to see the saints that we remember as well as those who are new. I also remember the CFC offerings. It was such a beautiful time to give. Thank you for sharing. You brought a smile to my face, especially with the picture of Sis. Holley. She's the best!
I love you and I love LTC.
Madge, I'm glad you could have a time of "remembering". I love sharing with everyone! I enjoy reading and seeing friends blogs like yours,also. I'm happy for the technology to keep in touch in this manner. Yes, Sis. Holley is a wonderful lady. I enjoyed the laugh! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
THIS OFFERING IS MY MOST FAVORITE TO GIVE IN..THIS TIME OF YEAR IT IS DEFINATELY MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE
James, thank you for stopping by. Yes, this is one of the "favorite" services of Life Tabernacle. Glad you're a part of it!
Post a Comment