Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

14 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

Running out the door I am sure!
Merry Christmas to you and to all of your wonderful family.

Keith and Carla said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!!

Love you!

Kim said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and Brother Elms and the Life Tabernacle family!

bouellette said...

Feliz navidad.

Madison S. said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Madison was sooooo excited she was speechless and dropped to the floor in shock. then she said Wow Jesus really did tell santa I wanted a violin!!!!! I knew He could get it for me.
hope ya'll have a great day tomarrow!

Love Julie K.

meliaka said...

Merry Christmas!!

Love you!
*grin*

Linda Elms said...

Thank you EVERYBODY! Today is Christmas Day and we've had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you have too!

Tammy Bryant said...

Christmas has truly been awesome today with many blessings to include all of my wonderful friends!
Talk with you soon!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Tammy, I'm glad ya'll had a great day! Our day has been so blessed and fun! Love you and ya'll be careful on your trip. We'll look forward to you coming home.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from the Buxtons

Joseph James said...

Merry Day-after Christmas!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Joseph! Hope ya'll have a good time on your trip. Be Safe!