Every year at this time she has a Christmas Party at the church and the ladies who serve with her on this team (Judy Kurani, Julie D. Shahan, Felicia Frazier)
do such a good job of cooking, serving, and having fun!
The only "problem" we have at this party is keeping Wes Boyd from eating ALL the desserts, homemade pumpkin bread and biscuits! He was taking everything he could get! LOL!
Tonight after the meal was served and games played Carmen had a time for everyone to share a "memory" of Christmas.
It was so neat to sit around and hear the stories of these dear people who have lived a lot of life.
Thank you Carmen for being sensitive to the needs of the these wonderful saints.


5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures from tonight. I was looking forward to your writings about it and of course the pictures.
By the way, when are you going to start that "book" of yours. It would be a best seller.
Thank you for sharing, Sis. Elms. Seeing these precious people
brought back some wonderful memories of them.
Thank ya'll for stopping by this morning. I'm glad I could share with you. About the book Tammy, I doubt it would be a best seller, but I know you would read it! You're always a great supporter. Thanks!
Carla, I love "memories". Sometimes it's fun to go back in my mind and think about all the wonderful people who "live" there.
Good to see that Sis. Catherine is out and about! Looks like everyone (including Mom and Dad) had fun...and food.
Gene, it's wonderful having Sis. Catherine around again. She seems to be doing pretty good. She's a real "fighter"! As you know, there's not much that keeps her down.
Post a Comment