My friend, Joseph, has written a very good post about our service with Sis. Freeman. You really ought to read it! It's so touching to me. Thank you Joseph for your "thoughts" written in "words" so we could enjoy them.
It's funny that you write about "being blogged." When the girls and I were out raking leaves, I quietly came inside to get the camera. When I returned and aimed the camera, they both ran for cover hollering, "Oh no! She's going to blog us!!!"
Glad y'all enjoyed yourselves. It's so much fun spending time together with friends, but even more so when you are doing something that will benefit people that are less fortunate.
4 comments:
I am so glad that I stayed to wrap the gifts. It is always a blessing to help others who are in need. It was a fun night.
Sis. Elms,
It's funny that you write about "being blogged." When the girls and I were out raking leaves, I quietly came inside to get the camera. When I returned and aimed the camera, they both ran for cover hollering, "Oh no! She's going to blog us!!!"
Glad y'all enjoyed yourselves. It's so much fun spending time together with friends, but even more so when you are doing something that will benefit people that are less fortunate.
LOL!! That's funny! LOL!
It looks like y'all had TONS of gifts this year! That is wonderful! I know from experience that this is always a fun night. Glad y'all enjoyed it.
Post a Comment