I know, I know...... you probably get tired of listening to me brag about my granddaughters, but I just can't help myself! LOL!! When I get pictures of them I want to share with everyone else! I think that's just part of being a grandparent. I use to think that grandparents had really "fallen off their rocker" because of how CRAZY they acted when the grandkids came around. Well, I guess I joined the "ranks of the insane" and I'm loving every minute of it! God knew exactly what we needed to help keep us happy in "old age"! Just look at these pictures!

Alayna has arrived at that "stage" in life when she wants to show off. Every time I pick up my camera she wants to make "funny faces" and wants me to take pictures of her.

She even had me making funny faces and SHE took a picture! No, I didn't put that one on here! I'm not THAT insane!.........OH NO! I just couldn't resist.... just ONE MORE...please.....THANK YOU!
15 comments:
Linda, I have spent a considerable amount of time reading your blog today...and it is wonderful. Love hearing all the news and seeing the pictures of your beautiful granddaughters. Don't blame you a bit. Keep posting them here.
God's blessing on you and Wendell and your wonderful church.
Love you all,
Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com
Sis. Buxton, it is SO GOOD hearing from you! You and Bro. Buxton have been a big part of my life as I was growing up, so it is really SPECIAL to me that you would take the time to read my blog and see my family! I've been on your blog several times and enjoy it so much! Thank you again for stopping by. I'm sure I will be posting more, and more pictures of the GRANDkids!! Love you!
Alayna is sooooo cute! I see Mandy's craziness and sense of humor everytime I look at her. Yesterday in church she was clapping her hand against her Bible like the adults do, then she would close her eyes and shake her head. It's so fun to watch her in church! :)
Silly, silly - beautiful girl! Miss you and love you bunches!!
How cute! She looks like a mess.
Carla
Sis. Elms, she is a beautiful girl!! I love to watch her worship in church, especially we she comes down for prayer. She's so hurt when they don't pray for her:( But it is funny to watch. Too cute!!
Alayna is so cute inside and outside. It was so sweet to see her holding Alivia yesterday while sitting in Sharon's lap. She is getting practice for when her baby brother or sister arrives. Don't you wish you knew what the baby is?
Ronda, you just WAIT! You'll be as bad as I am! LOL! That will be fun. Can you imagine being Grandma's together? LOL!!
Yes, Kassie, it is hard keeping my mind on God sometimes when Alayna is up in front worshiping the Lord! I just have to turn my head. LOL! I trust she continues with "all her heart"!
Carla, she IS a MESS! There is doubt about that! LOL!
Aunt Karla, I miss you too! Love you!
Priscilla, thank you! She really cries hard when the ministers don't pray for her. It's funny because she just doesn't understand why everyone is being prayed for, but her. When they see her they will sometimes stop and pray. Oh my, what a girl!
Ashley, you said it right! I really do want to know what the baby is, but I have to wait! Oh well, we'll just be that much more excited! Alayna is really looking forward to having a "little friend" to play with. She'll do good, I think. Love You!
Hi Sis. Elms, Your blog is great! As a matter of fact, I've enjoyed reading yours so much that I decided to create one of my own. Look me up on mathewsmoments.blogspot.com
I also sent an email to your address. It's been wonderful to read about your family as well as the church. Keep the pictures coming!
I love you,
Madge
Hello Madge! Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you joined the "blogging world". It's a lot of fun! I will be visiting yours, also. I'm glad I'll be able to see what's happening in your world. Love you!
Post a Comment