Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All I Want for Christmas.....

Hey Everybody! We finally found out what Savanna wants for Christmas! She lost her FIRST tooth tonight and she was so excited! She has her "tooth-fairy pillow" all ready so the "tooth fairy" will leave her some money. I told her I would be sure and tell "her" to stop by!! How I love the make-believe world of a child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis. Elms, I see a really big resemblence between William and Deborah's oldest daughter Audrey and Savannah in this picture. Do you see it? It is really astounding! Wow!
I had not noticed it till this one though. Your grandchildren are beautiful, I'm having fun looking at your pictures with my little Jordan. Lots of love, Sis. Williams.

Linda Elms said...

Hello Sis. Williams! I'm glad you checked in and are enjoying the pictures. I had never seen any resemblance between Audrey and Savanna, but since they're cousins it might be there. LOL! I really enjoy my granddaughters. Be sure and tell Jordan hello for me. Love you!