
We have been friends with Bro. Terry Creekmore for many years. I think he first preached for us in Comanche, TX back in 1979-80. He has preached many revivals for us, and they have all been good, but the greatest one we ever experienced was the revival that lasted from October 1997 - March 1999. We had an INCREDIBLE move of God during that time! Our church was changed in so many ways. We will never be the same as we were before that revival. I know it wasn't the "evangelist bringing revival in his briefcase", but the Lord worked in all of our lives bringing us all to a deeper relationship with Him. Life has moved on and now the kids are grown and we have grand-babies, but some things never change....he is still an incredible preacher and he is still CRAZY about his grandkids, almost as crazy as I am! He blessed our church again tonight with a powerful message that encouraged all of us to keep going no matter what situations come our way, reminding us about the GREATNESS of our GOD! lifetab.org By the time he was finished tonight, I felt like Priscilla Venegas expressed to me after church. She said, "I feel so silly worrying about my problems since Bro. Creekmore preached tonight!" I just smiled and said I knew exactly what she meant! We're thankful he could come spend this evening with us and the church. When he's around we are always laughing and having fun. Isn't that what friends are for? It's wonderful having friends like Bro. Creekmore! I can definitely say there is hardly a "dull" moment when he is here!!
3 comments:
Would have loved to hear him preach tonight - I will definitely be watching for his message on the Life Tabernacle website.
It was definitely a moving message. One that made you think about how good is with us through it all, no matter what it is. And it is not finished until HE is finished. Y'all have a great Thanksgiving!!
I love Bro. Creekmore too! When we were in church at LifeTab, we were always excited to hear that he was coming. He has such a booming voice and a great sense of humor.
I remember the time the church gave him a new car. A new Betsy! He was so surprised.
It is great to have good friends, especially friends in ministry who can understand, make you laugh and keep you encouraged.
We love you!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment