Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's SNOWING!

I am so excited today, because it is SNOWING! It's not every year that we get SNOW, so when we actually do, it's so exciting! I stepped outside and took a picture of our neighbors house across the street, so I could share all of our excitement with you all.I stayed home today so I cooked beef stroganoff, rice, green beans, corn and rolls. Andrew, Mandy and Alayna came over and we had a delicious meal. (even if I say so myself) As they were leaving to go home to set up their Christmas tree they had a "little" snowball fight. Alayna was having so much fun! Tonight was suppose to be our Ladies of Life Christmas Party, but I had to postpone it. We always have so much fun together and are disappointed when we can't have it. I just had to say......"Oh well".....we'll have one later. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. We will be here at home with a fire in the fireplace and listening to Christmas music! "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Later in the day.....Our Church in the snow storm. Wendell went out and took a picture of our house this afternoon about 5:30.

9 comments:

Dan Bryant said...

Great pics. I am so glad that Tammy will not miss the Ladies Christmas.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Bro. Dan. I'm also glad she won't miss the party. Thanks for checking in.

Anonymous said...

Linda, your house is beautiful...and that snow! I'm jealous. It's cold as can be here, but no snow. So sad:( Glad you have some, though.

Love the pictures of your granddaughters making cookies. Nothing better in the world than grandkids in the kitchen.

Love all of you.

Anonymous said...

Every time I see a picture of her, I want to pinch the cheeks of Scarlett. :)

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Sis. Buxton! We are thankful for our home. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to pinch Scarlet's cheeks. LOL! Her eyes tell you everything in her heart. Savanna loves doing "grown-up things" with her Mother. What memories she'll have.

Karla said...

Love the snow!! Looks like fun.

Keith and Carla said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! We got a few flurries with some freezing rain, but no accumulation. It's absolutely beautiful!

Karen Prince said...

Sis. Elms,

The snow is beaufiful, wish we were there to enjoy it.

I love your blog, it makes me feel a little closer to home and friends!

Love, Karen

Linda Elms said...

I wish you ALL were here to enjoy the beautiful SNOW! Today has been warmer and the sun has been out so it's almost all gone, but we enjoyed it while it was here.

Karen, I am so happy to hear from you. I didn't know you were even looking at my blog. I would love to see you and the family. Love you bunches!