Monday, November 13, 2006

Ranger Visit

Friday morning Wendell received a call from Brenda and she said, "Dad, there are three little girls down here who are REALLY lonely. Could you and Mom come down to see us?" Well, you KNOW we had to go! We had been missing them also, so we took off to Ranger for a short, sweet visit. It's always nice being there. We always get so relaxed! I definitely try to get all the loving from Scarlet and Savanna that they will give away. It helps the "heart" not get too lonely when we are away from them.

13 comments:

Karla said...

Oh my word!! In that first picture of you with Jon and family, you look just like mother!!! How cute! I know y'all had a great time. Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving.

Linda Elms said...

That's probably the greatest compliment I could ever get. Thank you! We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving with ya'll in your house, and in your town.

Gene Holley said...

Pfall Pfun is headed our way! We will Pfrolic and Pfeed in the Pflugerville Pfashion!

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Gene, you're a scream! I can't pfathom how much phun we will have while we are in P-ville! Can't wait!

Kassie said...

Hello!! You all are having Pfar too much Pfun with this PF thing!! And you know I'm just being Pfacetious! LOL I am finally leaving a comment, Sis. Elms!! You definitely have the most BEAUTIFUL grandbabies!!

Linda Elms said...

Hello Kassie! Thank you! Of course, I definitely think they are BEAUTIFUL! I'm really glad you wrote something. It's good hearing from you. Love you!

Ashley said...

Ya'll are having soo much fun with the pf thing, that I wanted to join in. I can't wait to visit. P-ville. Kassie, Sis. Elms' grandbabies are almost the most beautiful ones. The only ones that are more beautiful are Alyssa and Alivia. I'm not partial am I? LOL

Linda Elms said...

Ashley, thanks for getting in a word or two! LOL! I just have to disagree with you a tiny bit. But, Alyssa and Alivia are both definitely little dolls! Love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW, IT IS SO NEAT TO SEE ALL THESE PICTURES AND TO READ THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO SAY. I CAN FEEL THE LOVE COMING FROM YOUR HEART AS I READ. IM SO THANKFUL FOR THE JOY YOU SHARE IN OUR FAMILY. I LOVE YOU MOM. YOU'RE THE BEST MOTHER IN LAW IN YHE WORLD! THANKS FOR LOVING OUR BABYS.

Linda Elms said...

Ronda, as I said to Karla...THANK YOU! I don't see it, but if ya'll do that's fine with me!

Linda Elms said...

Brenda, thank you for your love and sweet words. You're wonderful yourself! I'm glad you stopped by and visited my blog and THANK YOU for giving us Savanna and Scarlet to love. I love you!

Tammy Bryant said...

Well, pfine! I just had to drop in and say something.
Take lots of pictures and post of all the pfun and pfrolic in Plugerville for all to see.

Linda Elms said...

Tammy, thanks for stopping in and having your say on the pfun words! I already have my camera ready to go, so we will be taking a lot of pictures and I'm sure they will show up here! We are going to have a lot of pfun, pfood, and pfellowship in Pflugerville! LOL!