We missed Andrew, Mandy and Alayna yesterday in our services. They were gone to speak for our Presbyter, Bro. Ken Colgrove, in Brownwood, TX. We are thankful they had the opportunity to go, but we sure did miss them here at home. They are a blessing here in Life Tabernacle and when they are gone it leaves a "hole" in our hearts and service. And, of course, we all missed Alayna

and watching her as she worships the Lord! You would just have to see it for yourself! They will be returning home today. Also, our "new baby" is getting closer to arriving.

We are looking forward to January when "it" will make it's entrance into this world. The reason I say "it" is because Andrew and Mandy have decided to keep us all in suspense until that day. They have an envelope in their possession that we are calling the "mystery envelope", because the sonogram tech wrote the "gender" of the baby on a piece of paper, placed it in the envelope, and SEALED it! Can you believe it! Jeanetta, Mandy's mother tried to bribe them into opening it, and I joined in, but to no avail, and to think it was MY SONS IDEA! I've learned of how STUBBORN he really can be! LOL!!
5 comments:
I say it is a boy. That would be so cool!
Yes, it would be really good! The Elms name needs to live on! Of course, if it's another girl it will be fine, too.
I agree they need a boy, but....another little girl would be fine, too! LOL!! The suspense is really fun and we are looking forward to January!!
I just say whatever it is, it will be just as spunky as the rest of the "Elms" grandbabies.
January here we come!
Can't WAIT!
Post a Comment