I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was talking to two of our granddaughters who love church, prayer, and the things of God! Oh yes, my heart couldn't hold much more thankfulness, it was about to explode! As we traveled to get to service I thought about the weekend and what Monday, Nov. 11 was commemorating... Veterans Day. That was all it took, I overwhelmed with thankfulness! The men and women who have served and are now serving, are giving of themselves to keep our beautiful America FREE! I was getting to go to church to worship the way I wanted to worship. I was getting to enjoy a text with my granddaughters that talked openly about prayer. In just a few days, I will be enjoying Thanksgiving Day with a table full of food, and time with our precious family where we will offer "special thanks" to God, the One who makes all of this possible. So, this morning on this beautiful Veterans Day '13, I want to say THANK YOU to all the veterans of America for your love and loyalty for our country! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have the beautiful life we have! We are blessed beyond measure! We enjoy life, because...you sacrificed.
Monday, November 11, 2013
Overwhelmed With Thankfulness
I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was talking to two of our granddaughters who love church, prayer, and the things of God! Oh yes, my heart couldn't hold much more thankfulness, it was about to explode! As we traveled to get to service I thought about the weekend and what Monday, Nov. 11 was commemorating... Veterans Day. That was all it took, I overwhelmed with thankfulness! The men and women who have served and are now serving, are giving of themselves to keep our beautiful America FREE! I was getting to go to church to worship the way I wanted to worship. I was getting to enjoy a text with my granddaughters that talked openly about prayer. In just a few days, I will be enjoying Thanksgiving Day with a table full of food, and time with our precious family where we will offer "special thanks" to God, the One who makes all of this possible. So, this morning on this beautiful Veterans Day '13, I want to say THANK YOU to all the veterans of America for your love and loyalty for our country! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have the beautiful life we have! We are blessed beyond measure! We enjoy life, because...you sacrificed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment