Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012 Ended...2013 Was Born

It is 10:51 PM, Dec. 31, 2012

It seems like yesterday was January 1, 2012 and now I'm only 59 minutes from it being January 1, 2013! Let me just say, God has been good to us this year! Of course, that is just another year that He's been good, but I am thankful each day for His goodness.

At the beginning of each new year I find myself wondering what all will take place as the days go by. I'm expecting a good year, and trusting all my friends and family will have one also.

As our family gathered for Christmas I was so thankful we could all be together! We had such a lovely time and had a lot of fun just being together! There's nothing like having our kids home!

Now, we move on into the New Year! I'm really excited to see what God is going to do this year! Could it be He might tell Gabrielle to blow the trumpet so we can all be "HOME" forever?

Many blessings to you and your families! Thank you for being my friend!

No comments: