Monday, December 17, 2012

Just ONE Little Word

A little observation that happened to me this morning...

It's amazing how just ONE WORD will create a "want" in your mind.  This morning I read the word BROWNIE while skimming over some email, now I really want one!  :-)  What "word" could you use today to create a hunger in someone's heart to know the true Savior of the world...JESUS?  You may not even realize the impact you are having on someone today, but your "word" just might be the very one that awakens their spiritual appetite to know Him! God knows the exact timing for that one "word" to be spoken.  He see's the heart of the people you are surrounded by, and loves them so much that He reaches to them in some of the simplest of ways. They may not know at that particular moment what is going on, but in the quiet of their evening He will bring to their remembrance that one "word" when something stirred inside their heart.  When I let myself think about Jesus and how He came to redeem us, I think of LOVE...just one simple "word," but the most powerful of all!

Have a blessed Monday! 

No comments: