Seeing all the planning of parties, shopping for gifts, and the busyness of life, I have a quiet nagging inside that's saying..."All of the above is well and good, but REALLY...the MOST important happening in my life is the 'twinkling of an eye' trip I'm planning, and Who I'm going to see when I get there!" Friends, don't get too distracted in this world! We have a hope and a promise! My heart is singing..."
I want to go there; I want to go there.
Christ said I could go; His Word tells me so, the beauties of Heaven to share.
I want to go there. I mean to go there!
My mansion awaits, just inside those gates, and I want to go there!"
Do you think we just might be spending this Christmas where roses never fade, and the light we see shining is coming from the throne because JESUS, the light of the world is there?
Lift up your eyes and look to the sky...HE'S COMING!
2 comments:
I've been longing for that day so much lately!
Kathy, me too! Surely it won't be too much longer!
Post a Comment