There's NOTHING like "OLD FRIENDS" to sit and talk about the "stories of life", laugh awhile, maybe shed a few tears, but still ENJOY every second.
Old friends or New friends...they are ALL priceless!
Loyalty...WOW! Just a few words on that one...if you're part of "something" SUPPORT IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. Don't let anything or anyone get by with trying to destroy what you love.
I can't wait to get my hands on Bobbie Shoemake's NEW CD! You should be able to order it SOON! It's GREAT...no doubt about it!
I am MISSING my kids and grandkids! I would LOVE to sit and visit awhile and hold our younger granddaughters, and visit and hug our older ones. Mom Elms use to say with tears in her eyes, "I just wish I could feel Jonathan and Andrew's little bodies in my arms!"
After living a "long" life...I'm not sure it's the will of God for kids to move HOURS and HOURS away from their parents!!!! :-) I know, we did it. Now, I question our sanity! I can now understand the feelings of our parent's hearts.
This week has been BUSY, but I have enjoyed being with friends, and preparing food for the Texas District Board. But now...I'm T.I.R.E.D. (still worth it)
Next week is GENERAL CONFERENCE and I am not even close to being ready to go! Still looking forward to it.
For now...I'll stop rambling. Just had to write a few things on my blog to help me keep my sanity... LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment