Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Lord, You Know...

My heart is overwhelmed today. I am usually upbeat and happy, but today I am overwhelmed with some "turn of events" that have taken place.

Upon finding out this weekend that several of our Pastor's wives are facing sickness in their bodies, I have found myself more than melancholy. I know God is our healer and will take care of them, but I am hurting for them. They are in my prayers! I know they need all the support they can get. "Dear Lord, please wrap your arms around them and walk with them through this trial. If You decide to heal them we will proclaim Your awesome power! We are looking for a miracle from YOU! Thank You, Jesus!"

I think I will sing a little...

Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand.
But, I know Who holds tomorrow,
And, I know Who holds my hand.

No comments: