God has shown us how much He loves our family, once again.
Last night while visiting with Andrew and Mandy they told us the story of our little Ashlyn almost being run over by a car this past week. I will not go into the story, but it was such a close call that Mandy KNEW Ashlyn had been hit. Then, she saw her come around the car, crying, and holding her hands out. Mandy said they were dirty, and all they can figure out is that she actually reached out and touched the car as it came to a stop! Andrew told us that he ran out of the house and heard Mandy screaming J-E-S-U-S!!!!!!!! In her fear of seeing her baby "hit" Mandy did not know she was screaming that precious name! In her desperation, and a helpless situation Mandy knew the Name that would save her child!
There is PROTECTION in the Name of JESUS!
As Mandy was telling us this story, my mind raced back to last week when I felt impressed to pray for the "kids". I was in bed, about to go to sleep when I had this impression to pray. I didn't get up and go into travailing prayer, but simply prayed. "Jesus, please keep your hand on Jonathan and Brenda. Be with Andrew and Mandy. Lord, protect Savanna and Alayna as they go to school. Keep them from harm and danger. And Lord, take care of Scarlet and Ashlyn. I plead Your blood over them...in Jesus Name!" As I finished praying a thought crossed my mind..."What would we do with Mandy if something happened to one of the girls?" Then I said, "God, that just can't happen!!!!" After praying, I turned over and went to sleep as I placed my trust in Jesus, our Protector.
"Thank you, Lord, for covering my family with Your precious blood!!! THANK YOU for protecting our little Ashlyn Kate!"
IMPORTANT note: The lady that almost hit Ashlyn was talking on her cell phone!!!! Let me just say.....HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!!!
4 comments:
OH, THANK YOU JESUS!!!
How great is our God, Sis. Elms! Truly His eye is ever one us and our loved ones as we plead His blood and its awesome power!
I also always plead the blood over my mind, my family and my church family, as well! I hope someone prays for mine in return.We cant have to much prayers!! Thank You JESUS!!!!!
Thank God for protecting sweet Ashlyn, He is so good to us!
Post a Comment