EEEWWWW! GROSS! Stop it!
ROFL!
You are so right, Sis. Elms! Our goal is to keep our spark going, too!
LOL! I should have known!!
Gene...you're too much! LOL! My daughter-in-law made me post this picture. I won't tell you which "daughter", but she has a BLOG! LOL!Misti, keep the sparks flying! :)Karla, I knew you would appreciate it! LOL!
Good for you, Sis. Elms, in being "brave" enough to post this picture!! Young people and couples DO need to see examples of love that lasts and endures!! Love the pic!! *smile* BUT I do loooove Bro. Holley's comment! LOL
Love the picture, love the people, and yes....keep the sparks flying.
Hee hee! Love it!
Well, I think it's wonderful. A marriage made in heaven.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
EEEWWWW! GROSS! Stop it!
ROFL!
You are so right, Sis. Elms! Our goal is to keep our spark going, too!
LOL! I should have known!!
Gene...you're too much! LOL! My daughter-in-law made me post this picture. I won't tell you which "daughter", but she has a BLOG! LOL!
Misti, keep the sparks flying! :)
Karla, I knew you would appreciate it! LOL!
Good for you, Sis. Elms, in being "brave" enough to post this picture!! Young people and couples DO need to see examples of love that lasts and endures!! Love the pic!! *smile* BUT I do loooove Bro. Holley's comment! LOL
Love the picture, love the people, and yes....keep the sparks flying.
Hee hee! Love it!
Well, I think it's wonderful. A marriage made in heaven.
Post a Comment