Friday, June 20, 2008

Crusader Camp Slideshow

Tonight was the end of Crusader Camp and we had an awesome move of the Holy Ghost! I was privileged to be in the service and was able to spend some time in the altar with the kids, and I enjoyed it so much! There is nothing like being in the presence of God and watching as He fills children with His spirit. I must say that I had a wonderful time this week! I loved being here on the camp ground with so much activity going on and being a small part of Crusader Camp. Here are a few pictures from the week. ENJOY!


Monday we begin Junior High Camp! More fun is on the way!!!!

8 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

So much fun!!! Thanks for sharing. The pics brought back lots of memories. Both of my children received the Holy Ghost when we worked Crusader's Camp. Crusader's is the best....

Christina said...

Thank you for posting the pictures, I enjoyed the slideshow! What is funny to me is that everyone seems to look so relaxed, and you all obviously have it made with those golf carts, LOL! Love you guys!

Keith and Carla said...

Thanks for sharing! It brings back so many memories. Taylor will be coming that way next week, and Mallory the week after that. Love you!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Smith, I wish ya'll could have been here. It was a great camp! What a wonderful heritage for your children. Getting to be at Crusader's Camp will always be special to them.

Christina, we were relaxed! LOL! The golf carts are a JOY to have!

Carla, tell the girls I will be looking for them and they better not be too shy to come see me! Love you!

Jana Allard said...

I LOVE camp time in California. We always have a golf cart and that is where you can find me most of the time. I drive around and watch the kids, etc. Of course, it is especially nice in the cool, California coastal weather. We are always there for three weeks and it is the part of year that my kids live for all year long.

Linda Elms said...

Jana, I remember the nice, cool weather at Youth Camp in Santa Cruz! I've loved youth camps and camp meetings all my life! I'm glad I get to still enjoy them here in TEXAS! It's not cool, but we have a LOT of FUN! There's nothing like being together with friends and family.

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I know that I am a competitive mom! HA! I loved Crusader's Camp this year. It was a blast. The highlight was Jonmichael's friend from school receiving the Holy Ghost Tuesday night. When we told his Dad yesterday, he got tears in his eyes. They are part of a church that does not believe in speaking in tongues. We now have a Bible study with them to explain what happened with his son! Even a 10 year old can be a soul winner (not to mention a great softball player) LOL! I love reading your blog! We love you!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures. Made me want to pack my bags and head to camp.