Please WRITE your testimony of how God has changed your life! I want to hear about it! There are many people who are searching for what you have found. Let's be LIGHT to a dark world.
Note: Some have already written and their comments can be read under the post "Check Out #5 in "Great Things".
5 comments:
I don't have a testimony as to where the Lord has "brought" me from, but what He has "kept" me from. Thank God, I was brought up knowing this precious truth, and held onto it instead of trying other things!
Good Morning, Sis Elms, Well, I like so many other people that i have known, and when i first got into the church I used to tell myself, I am not as bad as others, but when i started to study the Bible I relized that there is not greater sin than another, and I was just as bad as the drug user, I went to a Pentacostal Sunday School in Bell Gardens, and all I remember is that the Pastor whistled when he said Jesus, I didn't get into the church until 88 when I moved to Delano Cal, after graduating from high school, and my sister asked me if I wanted to go to church like when we were kids, (my family is not in the church yet), I started to go to church and only had one skirt I remember going home and telling my sister we have to do laundry, i have to have a clean skirt for sunday school, she would laugh and take me, but oh the fun that I have had, I used to take my niece on the bus in the car seat, she is now 14, and goes once in a while, Bro and Sis Allard and Pastor and Sis Wilson have been a big part of my walk with God they would encourage me to keep on keeping on. I thank God for Godly people, in my life that I have the privlidge of knowing, and calling on, I have been in Glendale Church since 98, and am now involved in Sunday School singing the same songs with my SS kids that I sang in SS many years ago, and children Choir, is a blessing, and making sure that the Widows in my church are taken care of, When I got the Holy Ghost, the Elderettes', i guess you would call them, helped me and prayed me through, Sorry that this is so long, Love Cheri
My testimony is as follows: Jason and I came to Life Tab when I was pregnant with Darren. I never was raised in church but there was a Pentecostal background for my family. There was so much built up sin in my life that I knew there needed to be a change before I brought this little life into the world. I wanted to be baptized before I gave birth but I didn't know much about the Holy Ghost. One Sunday after we had been coming a few there was a pastor from another church visiting ours and he started to pray with Jason. Before I knew it people were praying for me. I stopped but I knew I felt something different and I wanted more. We came back that Sunday night and I went down front and received the Holy Ghost. God has been changing our lives ever since and I am so excited he chose me to be apart of his kingdom and our church!
I received this from Michelle in my email and wanted to share it with you:
"Before I knew the Lord, I was one of those punk rocker girls. I remember the first time I went to a pentecostal church (Alexandria, LA), I thought everyone was crazy. A year later, on December 30, 2000, I was baptised in Jesus' name and received the Holy Ghost shortly after."
If you were to see Michelle today you would never believe she was a "punk rock girl"! She is a lady who loves the Lord with all her heart and is doing a beautiful job serving Him. Thank you Michelle for sending your testimony of deliverance.
Great testimonies of what God has done. Thank you all for writing and sharing with me and those who will read them.
Post a Comment