Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
YOU'RE THE GREATEST!

IT'S SNOWING!
(I can't believe it!)
5:50 pm

4 comments:

Joel said...

Happy Valentines to you and Bro. Elms. Hope he is feeling better. It was in the upper 60's in San Diego today. LoL. We are official bloggers you can view us at joelandsheree.blogspot.com.
Love you guys.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you! Bro. Elms is feeling better each day. I appreciate your concern and prayers. Upper 60's is just not right for winter!! LOL! I know it's beautiful, though. I'm really glad ya'll have joined the "blog world". It's a lot of fun and now we can all enjoy the updates on what is happening in your revivals and in your travels. Love you all. Give the girls my love.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be 71 degrees in Gilroy on Friday! :)
Love your blog, Sis. Elms!
Tena

Linda Elms said...

Enjoy it Tena! LOL! You don't know what COLD is, do you? You definitely have beautiful weather and scenery there. Thanks for stopping by.