The reports started coming in this afternoon between 3 and 4:30. I was so happy to hear about what God is doing!
1. Bro. Doug Boyd reported 22 in attendance in Burkburnett, TX (daughter work of Life Tabernacle)
2. Carla Clark reported 4 received the Holy Ghost in service this morning!
3. Bro. Terry Creekmore reported one whole section of his church was full of young people when he walked into church this morning.
4. Bro. Gene Holley reported 28 in service today! (daughter work of New Life UPC, Austin)
5. Bro. Jonathan Elms reported 1 received the Holy Ghost!
6. We had 1 backslider pray through and absolutely INCREDIBLE moves of the Holy Ghost today and tonight!
What else can I say? God is just AWESOME! He is doing MIGHTY THINGS!
Tomorrow night we are starting "Focused Family Prayer" at Life Tabernacle. We will be having prayer meetings all over the church. Nursery will be having a time of "worship, praising, and singing". You must start teaching your children when they are in your arms. The 3-4 year old children will be having special training in prayer, praise and worship. (Sharon Bivens teaching) Joseph Ouellette will be having special training and prayer with the 5-11 year old kids! Andrew and Mandy Elms will be having prayer and instruction with 12-25 age group! WOW! I'm getting excited as I write! Men will be in the sanctuary tearing down the gates of hell for the backslidden children of Life Tabernacle families (no matter what age the "children" are) and they will be building walls around our children through prayer! The Ladies of Life, 25 and up will be interceding for lost children and backsliders as well!! Each first Monday of the month we will be having "Family Focus Prayer"! God is doing great things and I am looking forward to what else is going to happen this year. We are in the middle of an outpouring of God's Spirit and I can't wait to see more souls set free from sin! A mighty army of prayer warriors are advancing on the gates of hell tearing down strongholds in the lives of our children, and we are boldly approaching the throne room of God and asking Him to SAVE OUR CHILDREN! We are driving back the enemy and laying hold of the PROMISES GOD!
10 comments:
"We're marchin' and movin'
Onward and upward,
The kingdom of God is on a forceful advance,
We are taking dominion over the darkness,
Tearing down the works of the enemy's hands...
We've got the victory,...
Just couldn't help myself! This song came to mind after reading all of the blogs this morning. My heart is so full! What an AWESOME God we serve!!!
It is AWESOME what God is doing. I love watching His promises come to pass. I love reading the testamonies of the good things God is doing! Keep posting them so I can shout with you!!!
Great to hear the awesome things God is doing! He is able to do above what we can ask or even think! The "focused" prayer time sounds awesome. God is good.
My Lord, have mercy. I'm energized merely by reading this. Afraid I'm going to get too fat, though, for recall that Scripture says a "good report makes the bones fat!"
Bring it on, anyway! That's the one and only kind of fat I like.
Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com
I loved how you are incorporating all ages into your prayer. We have an incredible Jr. Conqueror director (for ages under 11) who, along with his wife and a few other volunteers, have been leading our small children in prayer for nearly 10 years. My little ones started attending prayer meeting at 2 years of age and would pray an hour. They love going to prayer meeting and can't hardly wait for the next one. They do so many different things to keep prayer interesting to this age group. Sometimes they pray for the benches where there family sits at church, the pastor's chair, or the pulpit for those who preach. They even pray for the doors so that everyone who walks through them will be blessed. I love it when my kids come home and tell me about all the people they prayed for and how they worshipped God.
Sis. Buxton said we are going to get fat. I have heard it preached this way - FAT = faithful, available, teachable.
Thanks for such a great, encouraging blog, Linda.
That was THEIR family not THERE family. DUH! I'm having a blonde moment. LOL
Thank you all for responding. It is so good to know there are othrs in the "battle to save our children". We are looking for greater things to happen in these last days. Let's believe it, together! I enjoy hearing from you all! I like the description of "making the bones FAT", Jana. That is good.
Ronda, we're praying to see greater revival than ever before. It is wonderful about the Boyd's and the work in Burk. We're very thankful and excited about what God is doing. Love you!
Report from Hollister, CA.
TEN children came from Neighborhood Outreach to Sunday School! The most since we began four weeks ago. We need a church bus! It's so exciting! Praise God for all the wonderful reports! It's so uplifting! Thank you so much for sharing. :D
Love, Tena
WONDERFUL, TENA! I love the great report from Hollister! God will supply a bus, I'm sure.
Post a Comment