What is your attitude? We get so tired when kids whine and complain about EVERYTHING! We get onto them after we figure out there's really nothing wrong, they're just in a "bad attitude."
As an adult, some never learned to control their attitude. Some seem to enjoy living in a childish role of a whining and complaining spirit. I can still hear Mother's voice..."Linda Joyce...you need to get your attitude straight or I'm going to send you to your room!" Yes, I've been told that a few times in my life!
As an adult, I sometimes have to do an "attitude check" and straighten myself up, so I'm not "sent to my room!" As a child, "my room" wasn't near as bad as the one I've found myself in as an adult. "The room" of frustration, anger, bitterness, and being on edge with everybody and everything isn't near as peaceful as my childhood room. The room of "negativity" never gets anything right. THAT room will cause one to live a miserable life.
Since we're talking about rooms that either help or destroy us, I've decided to go to "The Prayer Room." I can take all my frustrations, aggravations, whining, and complaining attitude there. When I go to the prayer room, I find forgiveness for my rotten attitude, and peace fills my heart. Spending time in this room will make everything better. "Create in me a clean heart, Oh God! Renew in me a right spirit." #thinkinoutloud
No comments:
Post a Comment