Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pure Sweetness

Pure Sweetness knocked at my door yesterday and when I answered it I was greeted by happy voices yelling "SURPRISE"! Andrew and his family were standing there with big smiles and ready hugs!  I had been very lonely this week and when I saw it was them my heart jumped with happiness.  It's amazing how much better one feels after getting a lot of hugs and kisses from three little girls, and great big hugs from their Daddy and Mommy!!!  There is a strength that comes when a person receives love that is given unconditionally!  I enjoyed holding our little miracle baby Ansley and rocking her to sleep, playing games with Ashlyn, and playing the piano with Alayna. 
Each one of them have different "levels of wants" and I must say I enjoy each one.  Getting to spend time with Mandy discussing a lot of things that interest her and me, and then watching Andrew and his Dad have fun together makes me realize once again how blessed I am!!!  

2 comments:

Karen Foster said...

Your "joy" just made me smile!!

Linda Elms said...

Karen, I'm glad my happiness brought a smile to your heart!