Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Peace

There is a deep, settled peace in my spirit today. God seems to be everywhere I am. :) I know He is "everywhere" all the time, but sometimes He seems closer than at other times. I know you have experienced the same.

A song I heard this morning says:

It's your season to be blessed.
God made you a promise, you've stood the test.
The windows of heaven, pour you out a blessing.
It's your season to be blessed.

What promise have you been waiting on? It's your season to be blessed!

Believe it!
Grasp it!
Don't let it go!

Now...walk in faith the rest of the day! He has heard your prayer, and is in the middle of fulfilling YOUR promise!

5 comments:

Lori Maxwell said...

tears!...of peace!

Linda Elms said...

Lori...hold on! It's coming! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting a LONG, LONG time, and I have to admit I'm tired. I am, however, hanging on by a thread. Thank you for your encouragement. Love you!

Janet Anglin

Linda Elms said...

Janet, you have a lot more to hold onto besides a "thread". You have God and He loves you and your concerns more than you can imagine. Love you!

Linda Elms said...

Carla... "So I'll keep holding on to Jesus....". He knows! Love you!