I am so blessed... that "my children walk with the Lord".
I am blessed... to have FOUR gorgeous granddaughters!
I am blessed to have two awesome "daughters-in-law" who chose to marry my two incredible sons!
I am blessed... to have my loving husband, whom I have loved since I was 12 years old! We have now been married 37 years! I think we're just starting to "fall in love"! LOL! Loving him has been my JOY, and going through this life with him has been wonderful!
And, I am blessed... to have my friends. They mean the world to me!!! They are "there" with me through my sorrows and joys. God gave them to me, and I love having them in my life!
God has been so GOOD to me! I have nothing to complain about, and everything to be "thankful for". HE is the reason I have such a lovely life.
I am blessed and I am so thankful that I know HIM!
We will be here for awhile longer, and each day I am going to enjoy it to the fullest!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I am blessed....
5 comments:
Enjoy yourself beautiful lady! Happy Birthday! You are very Blessed indeed. Don't ever take it for granted! Capture every precious moment you can with your beautiful family. You are an inspiration to those around you. I enjoy reading your blog... When I think of you, I think refreshing! We all need to be refreshed after traveling these long dusty roads.
Happy Birthday Sister Elms, I am glad that you are your husband are making new memories, God Bless YOU.
Cheri Bagato in Arizona
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have lots of fun so you can "share" with us when you get home!!! Luv ya!
I'm so glad you two are enjoying yourselves - you both deserve it!!! Wishing you the very best on your birthday. Love you bunches!!!
San Diego is one of my favorite places and the first place I met an Elms over 40 years ago. I'm happy you are having a great vacation.
Love you...
Post a Comment