Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wayne and Patsy Huntley In Longview

A few weeks ago we drove to Longview to hear Bro. Wayne Huntley preach at the Chargois church. We were so happy that we had this opportunity. We love Wayne and Patsy Huntley and have always enjoyed hearing him preach, and PREACH....HE DID! It was great! After service, we enjoyed getting to visit with them, Bro. and Sis. Chargois, and Bro. and Sis. Spears.

Bro. and Sis. Spears are longtime friends of our family, and we had an opportunity to "walk down memory lane" with them. We had some good "laughing time" together. Of course, memories of my parents and the Fresno church is usually talked about when we see the Spears. There are a lot of stories to tell and we enjoy them over and over again!

I've known Valinda Chargois (Spears) since she was a little girl and have always thought she was a sweetheart! Over the last several weeks we have had the pleasure of visiting with her and Bro. Chargois. I just have to say that, Valinda got her a great man for her husband! We have enjoyed getting to know Bro. Chargois, and loved our time with them.

I'm sure you can tell how very special this night was by just the little I have told you. After eating and visiting awhile I prevailed upon everyone to take a couple of pictures.

A.D. Spear's, Wayne Huntley, Charles Chargois, and Wendell Elms

Patsy Huntley, Edith Spears, Me, and Valinda Chargois
There is nothing like having wonderful friends! We have been blessed with many great people in our lives, and I'm so thankful!

No comments: