Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New, Yet...Familiar Experience

This weekend we were gone to preach in Tulsa, OK for Pastor and Mrs. Don Martin and had an incredible time. I will post about it later, but what I wanted to say tonight is:

Since moving to Lufkin over a year and a half ago, we have not had the familiar experience of driving into OUR drive-way, walking into OUR house, pulling the luggage across OUR floor to OUR bedroom until...TODAY when we returned home from a long trip!

TODAY was a GREAT day and I enjoyed doing all of the above! It was a NEW, Yet... FAMILIAR experience and I LOVED IT!

2 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Soooo happy for y'all!!!

Joel Bean said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well moving into your new home. Perhaps, we will drop by to see you guys, when we get the chance. love and miss ya'll.