Tonight as I sat here checking out a few blogs I decided to stop by and see my "old friend Echoes". There is so much to write about! Our lives have been so busy that I don't even know where to start, so I will just say...please give me a few more weeks to get back on schedule writing. When I return I hope to finish writing about our trip to California, General Conference and all the happenings that have been going on. :) To be perfectly and completely honest with you I am TIRED to the bone, but I know I will get rested and feel good again real soon!
I really don't know if ANYONE takes the time to stop by to read anymore, but IF you do I apologize for my lack of blogging. Please don't give up on me.
Blessings to you all as you continue travelling through this life. Remember....this world is NOT your home.
11 comments:
Hi Sis. Elms,
I still stop by. I have you on my blogrolll and whenever you post something new it comes to the top so I know when to check it out.
I know how busy life gets and it's hard to find the time to blog or you just feel too tired when you sit down to write. I understand!
Hi Sis Elms! I, like Tina, also have you on my blogroll, so I know when you post. Oh, but I understand the being busy part of not blogging, though I've been doing pretty good lately. The Lord's best to you and Bro.Elms! ((HUGS)) Now, go get some much needed rest! We'll be here when you return! :-)
Hello Sister Elms,
I do stop by and love to read your life's stories, thank you for sharing, God Bless, Cheri Bagato
EVERYDAY!!! But I know you are busy!! Love ya and wish to see you soon! I have "neighbors" for a few days! Like it when thay are here.
Getting ready for Bazaar! Pray for us! Need Good Weather and lots of people with $$$$$ to spend!
Love ya! Lord Bless Our Weary Bones! Deb from B
Hello...we are all still here!!!! Love you bunches and bunches...
I, too, stop by often. I don't go the Facebook nor do I twitter, so, please don't go away!!
You are all so sweet to "encourage me" to keep writing. Thank you for your "loyal friendship". I'll be "talking" to you again, soon...the Lord willing!
Yes, Sis. Elms, lots of people miss your posts. You dont' know me, so I have not connected on FB. I know a lot of the same people you know. You are so genuine. I think we are close in ageand it is refreshing to me to see your prospective on things. God bless you.
Faithful reader.
Still stopping by almost everyday. Love ya!
Faithful Reader, thank you for telling me you enjoy reading "Echoes". I'm so glad to "meet you". :)
Karen, I'm happy you haven't given up on me! That's a GOOD friend! Love you!
Sis. Elms,
We are here. You words of hope have helped me many times. When I read your blog from 10/22/09, it brought Peace and Hope into my life. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment