Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, How Wonderful

Tonight while at the banquet for Tupelo Children's Mansion I had the privilege of talking to my friend, Mickey Mangun. We were enjoying being together when she said something that struck a chord in my heart. She will never know how much it meant to me, because I don't have the words to tell her. When we get on the other side I really hope God will give her an extra "star in her crown" for blessing me tonight.

I love how God uses those who are willing! Even though I don't believe she reads my blog, I want to say...Thank you, Mickey for being sensitive to Him!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

No one can sing like Sis Mangun:) She sung a beautiful solo the first time I was ever in a Pentecostal church.

Mandy said...

What??? A Tupelo Banquet and a meal with Friends and no pictures???? I am sooo disappointed, however I am glad that you, and you alone I might add,(meaning WE didn't see any pictures)enjoyed this experience!!!


Love you all and hope to see you soon!!!

iluv2prshim said...

I love it!

Misti Ferguson said...

Ooooh! Love, love, LOVE Sis. Mangun (both of them!). You are blessed Sis. Elms!