Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I WILL!

I may get weary....but I WILL gain strength!

I may get down....but I WILL be up again!

I may question....but I WILL believe!

I may not have the answers....so I WILL turn to the One Who does!

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. (Mic 7:8)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post!
Anon 4

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I needed that today. Love you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this Sis.Elms. I printed it out and posted it on my vanity mirror!

janet anglin said...

Just what I needed today!! Thanks for the great words of wisdom. Love you so much!!

Tracie Smith said...

I Will! I look forward to seeing you soon. Love you!

Karen J. Hopper said...

"I Will" too! The answer I needed this day.

Anonymous said...

Your posts are always so encouraging! You are a wonderful example of a christian lady! Love you!

Jana Allard said...

This is a post I needed. Thank you.